Hello friends and subscribers,
We hope your February has been good! I wanted to make you aware of terrific large cabin one-way pricing coming up in various parts of the country through the end of March, listed below.
We're happy to help with quick estimates, emtpy leg availability or an array of quotes guaranteed for best price in the market. I hope we can be of assistance.
Empty Legs & Charter Specials, Now Through March 31:
Large Cabin special availability and pricing is below. 167 other empty legs, all size jets, are listed on the website. Others are available also, put our industry-wide reach to work for you.
● Feb. 22-23, Florida - So. California, Gulfstream V, seats 16, starting $33,500
● Feb. 22-24, New York area - Colorado, Gulfstream IV, seats 13, starting $23,900
● Feb. 23-24, Florida - New York area, Gulfstream V, seats 15, starting $11,500
● Feb. 23-24, Colorado - Los Angeles CA, seats 14, starting $15,900
● Feb. 23-24, New York area - Caribbean, Challenger 601, seats 9, starting $16,900
● Feb. 24, So. California - Jackson Hole Wyoming, Gulfstream IV-SP, seats 13, starting $9,500
● Feb. 28, So. California - New York area, Gulfstream IV-SP, seats 13, starting $32,000
● March 1-2, Colorado - New York area, Gulfstream IV-SP, seats 13, starting $24,400
● March 1-4, Chicago IL - Caribbean, Falcon 900C, seats 12, starting $31,000
● March 4, Bahamas - Ft. Lauderdale FL, Gulfstream IV, seats 12, starting $5,900
● March 4, Sarasota FL - Ft. Lauderdale FL, Challenger 605, seats 9, only $3,700
● March 9-11, Florida - Colorado, Gulfstream IV, seats 12, starting $19,500
● March 11-12, Chciago IL - Florida, Gulfstream IV, seats 13, starting $19,500
● March 12, Caribbean - New York area, Falcon 900EX, seats 13, starting $25,300
● March 17-18, Jackson Hole WY - Connecticut or New York, Gulfstream IV-SP, seats 13, starting $23,500
● March 19, Florida - New York, Challenger 604, seats 9, starting $15,900
● March 19-23, Florida - Colorado or Wyoming, Gulfstream IV-SP, seats 13, starting $29,000
● March 20, New York - Caribbean, Falcon 900EX, seats 13, starting $25,600
● March 25, Ft. Lauderdale FL - Bahamas, Challenger 605, seats 9, starting $4,700
167 more empty legs and one way specials are listed here.
Thanks to you, in an industry reportedly up 3-5% in 2016, New Flight Charters had an 8.2% year-over-year increase in number of charters through year end. Our growth continues; number of clients, number of charters, and also our staff as we added former US Air Force decorated officer Mark Baroni. Last year we also received an A+ rating and Accreditation from the BBB, to add to New Flight Charters' credentials.
From our recent press release picke up nationwide; "The company, celebrating its 12th Anniversary, has experienced consistent growth in demand and was named to the Inc.500 fastest growing U.S. company list four consecutive years. Averaging 13.6% annual growth since 2004, New Flight Charters continues to gain popularity with private fliers; in particular- corporations, political organizations and private families. Contributing to New Flight Charters success, the company features one of the industry’s largest aircraft availabilities, the ability to customize any aircraft or flight request, and a Best Price Guarantee for any charter."
Read more here
Contact your charter manager at (800) 732-1653 or click to email: Nanette Poorman Michelle Murphy Blake Smith Aeriel Taka Kelan Poorman Mark Baroni Rick Colson
Wishing you the best, your team is standing by!
New Flight Charters
Ph 800-732-1653 x705
12 Years of Aviation Leadership 2004-2016
About New Flight Charters
Celebrating its 12th anniversary in 2016, rated A+ by the BBB, and named to the Inc. 500 four consecutive years, New Flight Charters has arranged over 12,000 private domestic and international flights with top-rated aircraft, its Best Price Guarantee and a perfect safety history.
The company features an acclaimed seven-member management team with a cumulative 43 years in private jet charter, 51 years FAA-certified experience, 114 years executive management experience, 23,200 hours pilot-in-command, and includes private and commercial pilots, former U.S. Air Force officer and retired law enforcement. Client and industry reviews are available on the New Flight Charters website.
The company serves a wide variety of clientele including Fortune 500 companies, government heads of state, presidential campaigns, entertainment icons, private families and entrepreneurs.